We at Apothecon are always working to balance the demands of meeting global regulations and production costs, in an effort to produce the most innovative research and development while also producing safe, reliable drugs. We employ quality initiatives and quality control methodologies in order to ensure compliance of government guidelines and take it as our obligation to ensure we meet the end-user needs in terms of safety, quality, efficacy, strength, reliability and durability.
Quality is a benchmark of perfection for the end-user and we are constantly striving to maintain & improve our quality standards which makes it easier due to our cGMP compliant facility meeting international regulatory requirements. Our facility has been approved by the US FDA, UK MHRA, WHO GMP, State FDCA and the Ministry of Health Turkey & Yemen.
Our products have been simultaneously associated with high quality due to our consistent efforts towards the following:
- State of the art manufacturing facilities approved by major health authorities and equipped with hi-tech sophisticated machineries to achieve a high level of accuracy and precision.
- Quality analysis and control setups with uncompromising standards and high precision testing equipment at every stage of the product cycle from procurement to delivery to ensure that the highest quality and safety standards are ingrained into our products.
- Constant upgradation of our facilities and systems to keep abreast of the latest technology and quality standards to deliver quality products to our customers.
- Maintaining a team of skilled & c-GMP trained individuals who oversee every facet that contributes towards deliverance of products with impeccable quality parameters.
- Working toward integrating maximum dimensions of the product cycle in house to enable control over quality, timelines and adherence to standards.